Lilian Jegou

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

roadiewill said:
nyone know what happened to this guy, the francaise des jeux rider who hit that tree on todays stage. A pic on bikeradar looks pretty bad... its in the thumbnails, bottom right:

http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/tour-de-france-7-luis-leon-sanchez-surprises-in-finale-17496

I have not caught up with today's news from the Tour yet (only saw Beltran story on here a wee while ago xx(). That's a pity, he has been out on a few breaks so far. Hope he's okay...I'm a bit of a FdeJ fan as well.

yello

I think there was a 'coming together' in the peleton and he ended up being thrown off course/riding into a tree.... but it did look really really odd.

mondobongo

Über Member
He got off light with a broken wrist, looked really nasty when first pictures came on the TV. What a rotten way to end your Tour.

Keith Oates

Janner
Not a pretty sight in that photo, hope he gets over it fairly quickly and it all settles back in place OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.letour.fr

Lilian Jegou, the first rider to launch an attack in the 2008 Tour, is now out of the Tour. He broke his wrist in a crash around the 75km mark. He is on his way to the hospital. His wife is due to give birth any day now and it could be that both Mr and Mrs Jegou will find themselves in hospital at the same time...

Just perhaps not holding hands

Honestly though, a man called 'Lilian' :tongue:

Top Bottom