Link Exchange

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mary-Jane Hobbs

hey everyone I was thinking about setting up my own bike blog, but have been posting the same old article on a site I already have, anyone know some good places to link exchnage so I'll be able to get the site noticed?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
hey everyone I was thinking about setting up my own bike blog, but have been posting the same old article on a site I already have, anyone know some good places to link exchnage so I'll be able to get the site noticed?
Hi Mary-Jane.

Just set up a 'signature' (click 'signed in as Mary-Jane Hobbs (above left), My Settings, Profile tab, Change Signature (on left)). Then, every post you make on the forum is effectively an advertisement for your blog.

You can also edit your forum profile to include a link to your blog.

Shaun

Founder
Hi Mary-Jane.

Just set up a 'signature' (click 'signed in as Mary-Jane Hobbs (above left), My Settings, Profile tab, Change Signature (on left)). Then, every post you make on the forum is effectively an advertisement for your blog.

You can also edit your forum profile to include a link to your blog.

Newbie's can't add a signature - it's an anti-spam measure - once you've made 10 posts you'll be automatically upgraded to a full member account - then you'll be able to add one ... :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Note:
Posting junk just to get a signature to advertise, isn't advisable ... however, relaxing, joining in, having some fun, and posting about cycling very much is ... ;)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Newbie's can't add a signature - it's an anti-spam measure - once you've made 10 posts you'll be automatically upgraded to a full member account - then you'll be able to add one ... :thumbsup:
Good point (and idea)!

Note: Posting junk just to get a signature to advertise, isn't advisable ... however, relaxing, joining in, having some fun, and posting about cycling very much is ... ;)
I mentioned that in my original post but I lost that before clicking Add Reply when I went off and navigated the menu structure to remind me of the steps involved in saving a signature!

wbmkk

Veteran
.. so I can add my family website URL to a signature ?

& what about another site, which I set up .. can I add tht too ?

Top Bottom