LLLllloooooooonnnnnnggggeeeeerrrrrr MTB downhill!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So that's what Mags does at his weekends! :biggrin:

Looked easy: they were hardly pedalling! xx(

Must have been a real thrill, that; spectacular scenery, high altitude, no wvm or peds, or yaks.

Hope none of 'em left anything at the top! :thumbsup:

buggi

Bird Saviour
i quite like the idea of this MTB stuff. i mean, you get a lift up all the hills in a van and then they give you the bike and you only have to ride down it.

yep, could cope with that ;)

dodgy

Sorry, but the only thing impressive about this video is the travelling they must have done to get there, that and the logistics. It's quite a boring descent in my opinion. I think y0utube has better to offer ;)

mr Mag00

rising member
Me, four mates and our sherpa went to Everest Base Camp via Pang La Pass whilst traveling from Lhasa in Tibet to Kathmandu in Nepal - on mountain bikes obviously! The video doesn't do this justice. If you want a life changing adventure, just do it. PS I know we didn't go very fast, but I think we all knew it was a once in a lifetime run and didn't want to miss a thing. Oh and the nearest hospital being a week in any direction was also another factor....

dodgy you're a bit unfair i think, the quote from the blurb next to the video, i thinks its fair comment, id take my timne and savour every moment too

dodgy

I don't think I was unfair at all, it is a boring video. What makes it interesting is the background story. On face value, it's a bunch of blokes riding down a moderately steep, beige coloured mountain.
I reckon another video of a bunch of guys riding down Snowdon would be more interesting.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

dodgy said:
I don't think I was unfair at all, it is a boring video. What makes it interesting is the background story. On face value, it's a bunch of blokes riding down a moderately steep, beige coloured mountain.
I reckon another video of a bunch of guys riding down Snowdon would be more interesting.

Got a link for that :biggrin:

dodgy

Don't have a link handy myself, feel free to have a search of youtube Yenners, there's loads of great videos on there. Someone posted an awesome clip of some pretty talented lads hammering through a forest on another thread earlier on, awesome stuff.

Top Bottom