Local cycling leaflet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Picked this up from the council the other day. Thoughts?

Attachments

• DSC02506-1.jpg
    DSC02506-1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 152

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've no intention of getting into a helmet debate but if you're going to wear one, mum, that's your choice but you could at least wear it on your head not on the back of your neck. If you're worried about getting a helmet tan line, take the thing off!

Thoughts?

The woman and the girl are wearing their helmets incorrectly.

The girl is on a bike with stabilisers.... so she's going to have to really go for it riding on tracks.

Further, I get the impression that the boy is the product of an earlier relationship between the woman and another man (not in shot). The man is the father of the girl, but has jealousy issues around the father of the boy.

The man is thinking of buying an A5 as he thinks it portrays an image he aspires to.

When the children are older, he will buy a car for his daughter, having 'forgotten' to buy one for his stepson.

The smiles are fake. The girl makes a show of calling the man "Daddy" because she knows it makes the boy uncomfortable.

The family all like to think they watch TV together, but in reality they each slink off to their own rooms and watch separately.

The woman still holds a torch for the father of her son and feels terrible guilty about it.

Am I close?

400bhp

Guru
Thoughts?

The woman and the girl are wearing their helmets incorrectly.

The girl is on a bike with stabilisers.... so she's going to have to really go for it riding on tracks.

Further, I get the impression that the boy is the product of an earlier relationship between the woman and another man (not in shot). The man is the father of the girl, but has jealousy issues around the father of the boy.

The man is thinking of buying an A5 as he thinks it portrays an image he aspires to.

When the children are older, he will buy a car for his daughter, having 'forgotten' to buy one for his stepson.

The smiles are fake. The girl makes a show of calling the man "Daddy" because she knows it makes the boy uncomfortable.

The family all like to think they watch TV together, but in reality they each slink off to their own rooms and watch separately.

The woman still holds a torch for the father of her son and feels terrible guilty about it.

Am I close?

Quality :biggrin:

400bhp

Guru
Do the council do a "Cycle Map" too? Or just a "Map"?

400bhp

Guru
The girl's bike doesn't have suspension. She is the clever one as she came on CycleChat and discovered the merits of riding a rigid forked bicycle along cycle trails.

She now thinks of the rest of the family as morons and will secretly mock them for the rest of her life.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
It's also been a year since they last got the bikes out for that one mile ride along a path, 10 miles from home, so they have grown. (Dad might have grown in a different direction due to the year gap since he last cycled:laugh: ).

The young girl has valgus deformity of her leg as and should be immediately investigated for Rickets

he parents should then be prosecuted for child cruelty because the lack of good food and outdoor activity that would have prevented this disease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom