Lon Las Cymru on starting on Sat 6.9.14, campsite suggestions and routes needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

auww08

I’m starting Lon Las Cymru on Sat 6.9.14 and will be cycle touring and camping over 7/8 nights

Can anyone please give me their tips and or suggestions re: campsites along the route and where to start and finish

I am unsure as to whether to start in the South or North i.e. Cardiff/Chepstow or Hollyhead and where to start/finish in the South i.e. Cardiff/Chepstow

Thank you in advance for your time

Last edited:

Crankarm

Guru
I’m starting Lon Las Cymru on Sat 6.9.14 and will be cycle touring and camping over 7/8 nights

Can anyone please give me their tips and or suggestions re: campsites along the route and where to start and finish

I am unsure as to whether to start in the South or North i.e. Cardiff/Chepstow or Hollyhead and where to start/finish in the South i.e. Cardiff/Chepstow

Thank you in advance for your time

P.S I'm open to being joined on the trip by the right sort of person

A tour guide perhaps?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

Tip 1 - buy the Sustrans map
Tip 2 - choose the start and finish from the maps
Tip 3 - select camp sites from those indicated on the maps

They worked for me.:thumbsup:

Bodhbh

Guru
If you do it north to south, you can stop at Llanthony priory for a couple of pints...without having to climb Gospel Pass straight after. :laugh:

Top Bottom