London to Paris ticked

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Enw.nigel

Just completed the London to Paris cycle challenge over 4 days and feeling pretty pleased. It was a 63rd birthday present to myself(started on the day of my birthday) and even though I was the oldest by quite a few years the course did not present too much difficulty. That is partly down to the training and fueling tips that I have picked up on this website.
There were 36 other cyclists on the event with many different characters who made it a very entertaining 4 days. The support and encouragement given to each other by fellow cyclists was heart warming.
The organisation was first class with plenty of food/liquid refreshments at water/lunch stops. So many good memories which will keep me smiling for a while.
The biggest winner though will be the Stroke Association as I now expect to raise over £1000.
Just wanted to share my feel good factor with you.

broomwagon

Well done fella, a great achievement. Sensible eating and drinking is all's that's needed, besides the training of course. I completed the Paris to Blackpool ride two weeks ago and really enjoyed it. I did it in just over 4 days. I had no problems at all due to what I mentioned above. Next? End to End maybe?

D

Deleted member 1258

Well done on completing the ride, and well done for raising the money :thumbsup:

Top Bottom