Lost & Found !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
Last week,i went to the cash point & withdrew £50.In my haste i stuffed the money in my pocket instead of my wallet.Next day at work i only had some coins in my pocket,Id lost £40 of the £50............ On sunday i visited my Mum and Dad as i did on the night i withdrew the cash.i was sitting on the sofa when i put my hand down the side of the cushion (i dont know why i decided to push my hand down the side of the sofa)...............and pulled out 2 x twenty pound notes !!!!!

Another time,I lost a very expensive wrist watch,I was sure someone had nicked it from my house............about a year later i went to put on some shoes i hadnt worn in ages and discovered the watch stuffed inside the shoe........It all came flooding back to me then........id stayed in a hotel & as i packed i put the watch inside the shoe for safe keeping and then forgot all about it!!

what have you lost and found again??

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
I lost my Viginity as a young lad & found it again years after i got married!!!!:biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I lost my Viginity as a young lad & found it again years after i got married!!!!:biggrin:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Attachments

• laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 13
  • laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 11

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Last week,i went to the cash point & withdrew £50.In my haste i stuffed the money in my pocket instead of my wallet.Next day at work i only had some coins in my pocket,Id lost £40 of the £50............ On sunday i visited my Mum and Dad as i did on the night i withdrew the cash.i was sitting on the sofa when i put my hand down the side of the cushion (i dont know why i decided to push my hand down the side of the sofa)...............and pulled out 2 x twenty pound notes !!!!!

Another time,I lost a very expensive wrist watch,I was sure someone had nicked it from my house............about a year later i went to put on some shoes i hadnt worn in ages and discovered the watch stuffed inside the shoe........It all came flooding back to me then........id stayed in a hotel & as i packed i put the watch inside the shoe for safe keeping and then forgot all about it!!

what have you lost and found again??

In my younger rock n roll early 20's.. I dropped some *ahem* stuff in my local paper store one morning whilst on the way to work. Didn't notice until I got to work when I had to give them to a colleague. So bit annoyed as now was out of pocket. Went back to paper store next morning, lo and behold there was the packet lying on the floor by the counter...

Top Bottom