Lost my teeth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
I had a superb ride this morning. The first ride from several that I have actually felt good and strong on the climbs and made good progress (by my standards) on the flat.

I wasn't amused when half way up a steep hill I coughed and my false teeth fell out. I stopped and expected to find them broken, but I was lucky and they are OK. A wipe off with a tissue and a flush with water out of my drink bottle and I was back in biting mode! On a serious note, I normally use fixative on my teeth when cycling so in the event of an accident they will stay in place and I am not going to choke on my dentures. This morning is the first time for ages I have forgotten.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I wasn't amused when half way up a steep hill I coughed and my false teeth fell out.
:rofl::rofl:

Octet

Veteran
Hehehe, that's brilliant!

An interesting point on the choking part though, good thinking!

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Sorry, but that made me chuckle. If it's any consolation, I lost one too yesterday. Dentist pulled one out and due another couple. I will be getting falsers too at this rate!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I "liked" you post, Compo, then realized it couldn't have been funny for you .... but .... :giggle: ;)

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I "liked" you post, Compo, then realized it couldn't have been funny for you .... but .... :giggle: ;)

Yes, glad the teeth survived, but I seem to have a very vivid imagination and just burst out laughing every time I picture it........sorry Compo :blush:

Top Bottom