Louis Garneau Glacier Boots Size 46

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IanT

http://www.sprocketwaffle.co.uk
Well, it's that time of year again; isn't it!!!

For sale - one pair of Louis Garneau Glacier boots. I bought these for the 2012 Kentish Killer - and they were great - but the wrong size. Although my feet remained toasty and dry throughout, they really hurt because these boots were too big for me!!! Doh!!!

This is the only time they have been used. They did get some wear to the soles (must admit that I walked up the last half of Rowdow Lane).

Honestly, I'm gutted that these don't fit - they are significantly better than overshoes and look great as well.

Yours for just £50. Let's be honest, you could spend that on a couple of pairs of overshoes!!!

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
Dibs pending more details: you've got mail!

Chris-H

Über Member
Well, it's that time of year again; isn't it!!!

For sale - one pair of Louis Garneau Glacier boots. I bought these for the 2012 Kentish Killer - and they were great - but the wrong size. Although my feet remained toasty and dry throughout, they really hurt because these boots were too big for me!!! Doh!!!

This is the only time they have been used. They did get some wear to the soles (must admit that I walked up the last half of Rowdow Lane).

Honestly, I'm gutted that these don't fit - they are significantly better than overshoes and look great as well.

Yours for just £50. Let's be honest, you could spend that on a couple of pairs of overshoes!!!
Hi mate,not relevant to your post as such but can i ask what sort of foot pain you developed with these? Reason i ask is i get foot pain and my shoes are slightly too big but not sure if that is the cause,cheers.

Top Bottom