Love Two Wheels?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon.r

Person
Location
Nottingham
I enjoy both. I take my motorbike off the road over winter, but I'm looking forward to April and getting it back on the road:

2eupmbp.jpg
 
Me, I've two big tourer trailee type motorbikes, and my Trek Hybred commuter. No car, don't like them. Sometimes have to drive a cage at work and hate it. GF has car, which I have to sit in as passenger sometimes, but she won't come on the back of my m'bike sadly. Trek gets the most use, but keep thinking about a road bike.....:rolleyes:
 

Brandane

Miles cannot be done unless moving!
Location
Costa Clyde.
I got my bike licence 30 years ago and was a commited bike fan until I passed my car test 4 years later and realised that a car was warmer and drier, and women preferred them! Got rid of my bike to finance a car, but I don't think you ever lose the "bug". I didn't, and about 15 years ago I took a bike for a wee test ride and that was that. Been back into it ever since. Currently have a Honda CBF600S. Boring to the hard core sports bike Ninjas, but absolutely suits my needs:

IMG_1467.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1467.jpg
    IMG_1467.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
F

Fat B'stard

Veteran
Location
South Cambs
I got my bike licence 30 years ago and was a commited bike fan until I passed my car test 4 years later and realised that a car was warmer and drier, and women preferred them! Got rid of my bike to finance a car, but I don't think you ever lose the "bug". I didn't, and about 15 years ago I took a bike for a wee test ride and that was that. Been back into it ever since. Currently have a Honda CBF600S. Boring to the hard core sports bike Ninjas, but absolutely suits my needs:

IMG_1467.jpg


Funny I have the CBF1000 again truly boring but only passed my test 18 months ago and its cheap to insure. Will be changing it though whe funds allow
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1467.jpg
    IMG_1467.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom