Lug Lining

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
bobg said:
Thanks Arch all ideas gratefully accepted. I'm better with a 6inch whitewash brush. Not breathing actually does help me but I cant do a whole lug without going puuufgh and messing it up.
Nice diarama ( if thats what they're called - cant resist asking what thats all about?? - mabe just needs a tiny effelump to finish it off - plans for a kite on your desk too :blush: what a diverse life you lead:biggrin:

Pure whimsey. I've always liked the idea of a gypsy caravan, and so one year my other half bought me this 'N' scale model, and once I'd assembled and painted it, it needed a road to be travelling along... You can't see in the photo, but the bikes have brown saddles and black pedals. That needs a really teeny brush!

I do actually have some War Elephants (different scale though) painted up, but haven't got round to making a scene for them. And I've got nearly all the bits for an OO scale archeaological dig to fit in a boxfile, but again, it needs finishing off....

Actually, it's not a kite plan, but an origami book... I'm a bit of a flitter - I flit from hobby to hobby. That year I made all my own Christmas cards, with origami Christmas trees on them...

But I have a kite as well!

Mr Phoebus

Arch said:
diorama002.jpg
:blush::becool::ohmy: Papa Lazarou and his Pandemonium Carnival.

Top Bottom