Lunch?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dustystreet

A thread for those who feel the need to share what they are havingplan on having for lunch, similar to the tea? thread

So that those of us who don't feel the need, don't have to read multiple repetitive threads...

:biggrin:

tyred

Legendary Member
I'll have soup and a roll. Or steak and chips if someone else is paying.

Arch

Married to Night Train
dustystreet said:
A thread for those who feel the need to share what they are havingplan on having for lunch, similar to the tea? thread

So that those of us who don't feel the need, don't have to read multiple repetitive threads...

:biggrin:

But Tea? is so much more than just Tea...

Since you ask, I just had a rather dull cream cheese and salami sandwich and a chocolate digestive. I always mean to get more exciting sandwich fillings but the cream cheese and salami are easy to keep in the fridge, and so I fall back on them a lot. On the days I'm doing my more physical job, I'll usually have a pasty too.:wacko: Chonion normally, but had a good steak pie yesterday. Trouble is, then I fancy a nap...

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I'm going to gamble...workplace canteen...ooooh I don't know I can cope without knowing what I'm going to eat...lol!

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Hmmm, something light today I think…..

Foie gras to start
Roast swan with an orchid coulis and sauted truffle
Golden Opulence Sundae (flown in from The Serendipity in Manhattan)
Macallan Fine, (26 of course) Irish coffee.
Finished with a Altadis cigar and a crystal glass of Henri IV Dudognon.

Or perhaps just a chicken and mayo baguette from Alf's down the road;)

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I was thinking about going to saumari and getting a Sammon Katsui with White rice and chicken terryaki, but went for sub of the day at subway instead!

BearPear

Veteran
I've been a pig today, a cheese & tomato toastie (and a grotty George Forman waiting to be cleaned in the kitchen) followed by 2 mini mince-pies with Wensleydale cheese (they were my 2nd helping of the day..oops!)

I'm with numbnuts on the subject of mince pies, if they're not warm, I don't like them as much.

Plax

Guru
Peanut butter sandwich, an apple, a flapjack and some nice'N'spicey Nik Naks which were disgusting.

Top Bottom