Magazine/Publications

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

funk2monk

I was just wondering if there are any publications people subscribe to that cover vintage racing bikes etc.
I have other interests such as vintage motorcycles and subscribe to a monthly publication called Old Bike Mart which is delivered and covers all topics, suppliers,reviews etc.
I've seen publications for more modern bikes in newsagents but nothing relating to vintage bikes.

Thank You

I was just wondering if there are any publications people subscribe to that cover vintage racing bikes etc.
I have other interests such as vintage motorcycles and subscribe to a monthly publication called Old Bike Mart which is delivered and covers all topics, suppliers,reviews etc.
I've seen publications for more modern bikes in newsagents but nothing relating to vintage bikes.

Thank You
I have not seen anything in the UK, there is an Italian magazine “ Bicicletta de L’Epoqua” (excuse spelling) there were free copies at Eroica last year, articles included “Coppi’s bikes” tech guide to Delta brakes and a masi pista centre spread. All I need to do now is learn Italian :rolleyes:

Top Bottom