maidstone to leysdown!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrisz

Über Member
Personally I'd crack on along the A20 and come up Hollingbourne, either that or go out of Maidstone via Aylesford and into the back of Rochester then down the A2. I wouldn't risk my life on the A249 though!!!

OP
OP
julesdavis1965

julesdavis1965

yep the hollingbourne/a20 looks really good thanks again,might even have a stop at the bobbing apple or drive thru maccy dees (never done that on a bike before lol)
Personally I'd crack on along the A20 and come up Hollingbourne, either that or go out of Maidstone via Aylesford and into the back of Rochester then down the A2. I wouldn't risk my life on the A249 though!!!

MrsJigwar

If you go up Hockers Lane from Bearsted, along the Pilgrims way and up Coldblow lane, you can then do a nice little country run that way and head towards the Ringlestone Inn and up towards Sittingbourne/Sheerness that way. I am not brave enough for Hollingbourne Hill just yet!!!
smile.gif

Hollingbourne hill is easy, it's a really nice route and a lot of cyclists use the lanes around Hollingbourne, you'll probably see me riding around there with my GF, we do it quite often.

Top Bottom