maintenance course

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnRedcoRn

did the one day intensive course at edinburgh cycle cooperative (newcastle).

excellent. Feels good knowing i could at least cope with a puncture out in the middle of nowhere, and its nice knowing how it all works and fits together, even better is the ability to strip, service and rebuild the bike.

highly recommended, feel generally more confident about it all now.:rolleyes:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I'm doing it in Leeds next month. Very excited.

pinkkaz

Veteran
There's a free one in Hackney on the first Tuesday of the month. Has anyone been to this? I think I'm going to go along to the next one.

HLaB said:
I hope you/ the kids don't get sick this time.

Aye! I will also make sure I know where I am going!;)

magnatom said:
Aye! I will also make sure I know where I am going!:tongue:

You ought to the know the way by now: actual journey and camera journey!

And there'll be no rear-end views and food & drink stops to delay you! :biggrin:

I phoned The Bike Inn this evening and made a provisional application for their 2-week C&G course in March next year. So come the next year's PfS, there'll be a lot of clever buggers wearing CC colours. :blush:

Dayvo said:
You ought to the know the way by now: actual journey and camera journey!

And there'll be no rear-end views and food & drink stops to delay you! :biggrin:

I phoned The Bike Inn this evening and made a provisional application for their 2-week C&G course in March next year. So come the next year's PfS, there'll be a lot of clever buggers wearing CC colours. :blush:

I think your 2 week course will be a little more in depth than my one day one!:tongue:

Top Bottom