Malwarebytes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
The Central Scrutinizer
Seems to be okay now.

presta

Guru
No problems with Google, but Malwarebytes is going to find itself in the bin if it keeps pestering me with popups much longer.

newts

Veteran
I had the google denial issue with MWB this afternoon, very frustrating as i was trying to plan routes for work over the next couple of weeks with g/maps. Tried google search to find out what was happening..............🙄
Thankfully normal service has resumed.

markemark

Über Member
More than that I can't even log in to MWB. Can't find out what is going on. Seems like big problems. Might have to uninstall it.
Rather than uninstalling a temporary simple switch to an alternative search engine or pausing of MWB would have got you through the ordeal.

OP
OP
The Central Scrutinizer
Rather than start a new thread i just bumped this!
My issue with Malwarebytes started a few days ago when i tried to log on and i got the message"unable to connect the service".Since then i have googled,been on YouTube and on Malwarebytes forums to fix this issue.Unstalled,re-installed etc to know avail.
The only solution similar to mine was on the MB forum and it was so longwinded and technical i just thought i can't be bothered.
I have got the paid premium which runs out in march but i think i will just look for an alternative.
To be honest i don't expect myself to jump through hoops when i am paying for the product.

Top Bottom