Man down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

biking_fox

Guru
Best wishes and get well soon!

I'm not sure I understand the description though - had a temporary sign fallen down and that got tangled? Or was there a permanent roadsign which partially blocks the cycle lane and you went into it?
Yeah a temporary sign fallen into the cyclelane, facedown so I never noticed it, must have hit the legs or something. First I knew I was on the deck.

Thanks all, comments have genuinely made me feel better! No broken bones just cuts and bruises. Plenty of painkillers today.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
My turn to rely on the kindliness of strangers.

I hit a roadsign face down in the cycle lane last night. Never saw it, heard something, hit the road. Straight over bars I think, presumably one of the legs got between something it shouldn't.. Shaken and leaking a bit, a few much appreciated Samaritans cleaned me up and stayed around until I was fit to carry on.

Bike's ok (enough to ride home, haven't checked thoroughly yet). I've got a couple of deep cuts and battered face feeling sorry for myself and a bit daft. Off work today and then the rest of the week anyway. Put a bit of a damper on xmas preparations.

Hope you feel better soon!

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Was it this road sign? Get well soon.

Cyclists-Falling-Streetcar-Track-Sign-K-9082.gif

Top Bottom