Manchester to Liverpool, May 24th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DannyCFC

Has anyone done this ride before? It's the NSPCC/Bike Events ride. We've signed up for the 40 miles route despite not having done more than 25 this year.

David_widnes

Veteran
The 40 mile route for this ride is really easy and is almost all on the trans pennine trail along canel paths and cycle ways so even though you may have only done 25 mile you will be fine as it is all flat and lots of gates and crossing which mean you get regular chances to catch you breath
I'm signed up for the 60 mile route this year which is all on the roads so I'm a bit apprehensive but I'm sure it will be ok

OP
OP
D

DannyCFC

We did 32 yesterday and 12 today, so I'm optimistic! My only concern now is the wind.

If you pass a sweaty fat bloke getting impatient as the love of his life fiddles with her camera, has a drink, checks Strava, then looks for her tictacs and repeats at any point where the routes are the same (and we play this ritual out every mile or so) that'll be me say hello.

To Otterspool Park!

KennyWilson88

I am doing this cycle this year, Will be the first ever event that i have ridden as only normally cycle to work and back, Will be taking the 60 mile route, I cant wait fingers crossed the weather improves a little bit for us tho

Top Bottom