mavic wireless computers a big no

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyhunter

you might think because there wireless, light and offer good features and because of the mavic brand name etc that there good. well i thought that it was and kept saying that its only a wee problem not biggy for the length of time that i had my wireless wintech computer and as of now its dead with a blow from my foot but it was the biggest mistake i have ever made on a wireless computer and its pesteres you to change the battery and you have to work out is it the computer or hear rate monitor strap or wireless quick release instead of a simply message instructing what battery is low on which device. it freezes now and again which is very annoying each time to take out and wait for no power in the device and remove the battery wears away such a stupid plastic design battery cap that gets to the stage it cant be accessed and then it pisses you off so much you will stand on the whole thing like i did, if mavic were to alter the design to a sliding mechanism or a push it would be a big benefit everyone as would mean no mre £0.02 pence coin ballix to open it. so as of now i am striking myself of from buying from mavic again as there sh*te ;)

Top Bottom