Medium Castelli Jersey in Temple Cowley (Oxford) Charity Shop, £6

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Image067(1).jpg

Can't remember which one - one of the many on the RHS as you enter from the car park end.. Sue Ryder, Sobell House or BHF. Up on the RHS rack at the back of the shop with the other mens assortments.

I tried it on for a laugh and predictably it made my tubby 38-39" chest looks like a packet of shrink-wrapped sausages, so I suspect only proper racing snakes need apply.

Probably not a bad score if it's still there and you want some ostensibly decent gear for not a lot of money :smile:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
if its still there go back and get it, i will send the cash plus postage

My wife bought me a medium Castelli jersey from a charity shop for even less than that as she knew they were expensive and I usually wear small or medium size depending on manufacturer.

I'm only 11 stone and could hardly breathe in it. Luckily they take returns. Got to get rid of these moobs.

OP
OP
wafter

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
My wife bought me a medium Castelli jersey from a charity shop for even less than that as she knew they were expensive and I usually wear small or medium size depending on manufacturer.

I'm only 11 stone and could hardly breathe in it. Luckily they take returns. Got to get rid of these moobs.
lol - I'm pretty much the same on all fronts although a bit heavier at around 74kg / a little under 12st currently. Tbh even at my all-time-adult-low of a pretty cycle-fit 66kg I still had pretty good man-baps :rolleyes:

Going by this experience I think an L / XL would be the order of the day, however I avoid Castelli stuff in general as it seems the cut is for people who are more, shall we say, more "proportionally optimal" than I am..

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
i should be ok pre crash i was hovering around 10 and a quarter stone, not going near the scales atm though....

Top Bottom