Meet Lexi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnno260

Veteran
My eldest daughter has been researching this particular pet for a little over a year, she saved up for close to 18 months we knew she was saving but wasn’t sure on her plans lol, she asked if we would help her make up a little difference and wrote up a chore plan as she can’t afford the food herself.

It’s been fun so far, the whole family has gotten involved, she’s really chilled out and will eat from our hands already, just trying to get her more tame to try and pick her up.

It’s funny when you’re cleaning the room and she is peering out at you to see what’s going on.

IMG_7816.jpeg

IMG_7775.jpeg

Emanresu

My daughter had one. Does it eat live crickets? If it does, don't drop the box with the crickets in.

We called it ESP (eat, sleep, poo) as that's all it seemed to do.

OP
OP
Johnno260

Johnno260

Veteran
My daughter had one. Does it eat live crickets? If it does, don't drop the box with the crickets in.

We called it ESP (eat, sleep, poo) as that's all it seemed to do.

We had some rogue crickets already haha they are a pain to catch, and those are her favourite.

She sleeps a lot but dawn and dusk she is really hyper, we made a green pipe cleaner lure, with some furry ball things to try and mimic a grub and she chases it around, we do it along the front of the enclosure so she can’t accidentally bite it, also if you make light scratching noises she will go and investigate, or when we pour water into the top section of her humidity hide she runs over to investigate.

She will come and perch on your hand, but we don’t dare pick her up yet.

Emanresu

There will be times when it loses its old skin too. It's a great pet for kids to have as long as they learn to look after it/clean up and not you.

Top Bottom