Member title

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Martok

Klingon on a bike
I've noticed that some CC members have their own member title under their avatars e.g. "Rabid Cycle Nut" and "Huge Member".

HaloJ can edit hers by going to Profile > Edit Profile and typing in a box labelled Member Title. However, I don't have this box so I'm stuck with a default Member Title (currently Junior Member). I've made 102 posts now and HaloJ has made 449 posts.

So, is there a minimum number of posts needed before you can change your member title? Is so, will you tell us what it is? Or maybe I have to wait in anticipation for the option to appear somewhere between 102 and 449 posts...

potsy

Rambler
I wondered about this Martok,I have the option to change it and did so,seems to only have happened since the move though as I couldn't on the old site.
Think it's 500 posts til you become a 'member'.

Shaun

Founder
Well telling you would spoil the surprise!!!

It's more than you've currently posted, but a fair bit fewer than HaloJ's ... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Martok

Martok

Klingon on a bike
Thanks, I look forward to getting there, meanwhile I best get thinking of a suitable title...

No rude suggestions, thanks! :tongue:

potsy

Rambler
Thanks, I look forward to getting there, meanwhile I best get thinking of a suitable title...

No rude suggestions, thanks! :tongue:

'super slim secteurer'
tongue.gif

Top Bottom