Mens fitness mag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In the December issue there's a comparison between a 1950's time trial bike and a 2008 one.

How do I know? We supplied the old bike which is actually a 1970's. Peugeot and is currently for sale:biggrin:

Noodley

Hilldodger said:
...a 1970's. Peugeot and is currently for sale:biggrin:

Is it big, and is it cheap? :smile::biggrin:

Noodley

Oh that's my size! Very tempting, very very tempting...

...any chance of sending me a pic? (I am not running the risk of getting caught buying Mens Fitness :smile:)

I'll away and check the bank. I do have a 'special' birthday approaching - well, it had not been 'special' thus far as I have been playing it down, but now might be a good time to start making out I have changed my mind :biggrin::laugh:

Noodley

Hilldodger said:
We'll get the bike back ths week so I'll take some pics and get them to you

Thanks. Now to start dropping hints. I suppose I could get a disguise and buy the magazine then leave it lying around open at the page.

Blott's Mate

Is an old Peugeot racing bike a sought-after thing? Bought mine off a running friend for £50. Any way of working out how old it is?It is cream- coloured with blue & orange writing & has Peugeot Performance written on it.Just curious!

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
Alas the courier trashed the frame. Something heavy was dropped on it and squashed the down tube:angry:

Top Bottom