Mercury Marlow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clockhands

Please forgive as this is my first post. As I cannot post photos here this is a short description, it’s a 15 inch steel mountain bicycle frame made for cantilever brakes. It looks like a high quality hand made frame date I would think 1993/1997. The transfers say Mercury Marlow on the seat tube the address is Mercury PO Box 9 west PDO Nottingham NG7 2BN. I bought it on EBay No.
225856203166 and hope that might jog someone’s memory as to who made it.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Welcome to the forum @clockhands . Just looked at completed listings and if I got the right bike.
I would say it doesn't ring any bells about maker, should be a cheap bike once you have got it all done.

OP
OP
C

clockhands

Please forgive as this is my first post. As I cannot post photos here this is a short description, it’s a 15 inch steel mountain bicycle frame made for cantilever brakes. It looks like a high quality hand made frame date I would think 1993/1997. The transfers say Mercury Marlow on the seat tube the address is Mercury PO Box 9 west PDO Nottingham NG7 2BN. I bought it on EBay No.
225856203166 and hope that might jog someone’s memory as to who made it.

Welcome to the forum @clockhands . Just looked at completed listings and if I got the right bike.
I would say it doesn't ring any bells about maker, should be a cheap bike once you have got it all done.

Thank you Biggs 682 for your comments. Do you think that this frame is something interesting and worth building in toa older mountain bike.

Top Bottom