Merry Christmas and Thank You from Admin

Shaun

Founder
Merry Christmas everyone - I hope you have a lovely break and manage to find some time to relax with family and friends; and maybe even get out on the bike for a few quiet hours to yourself on the empty roads - bliss - just you and the sssssshhhhhhhh of your wet tyres!!! ^_^

I'd also like to thank you all for your patience and understanding during the latest software change - it is very much appreciated (I promise I won't be doing it again for a long time). It's still very much a work-in-progress but the good news is that most people seem to have taken to it like a duck to water and we're busier than ever - keep up the good work everyone!!! :thumbsup:

Take care - have fun - and stay safe,
Shaun :biggrin:

postman

Legendary Member
Now if you could only put a few more words to the start of your thread.Merry Christmas everyone.I am sure you would have a great chance of making a half decent Crimbo tune,and make a few bob.
A very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Titan yer tummy

No meatings b4 dinner!
Merry Christmas everyone - I hope you have a lovely break and manage to find some time to relax with family and friends; and maybe even get out on the bike for a few quiet hours to yourself on the empty roads - bliss - just you and the sssssshhhhhhhh of your wet tyres!!! ^_^

I'd also like to thank you all for your patience and understanding during the latest software change - it is very much appreciated (I promise I won't be doing it again for a long time). It's still very much a work-in-progress but the good news is that most people seem to have taken to it like a duck to water and we're busier than ever - keep up the good work everyone!!! :thumbsup:

Take care - have fun - and stay safe,
Shaun :biggrin:

You mean get out a bit more......

And not waste my time sending silly messages on the computer. Ooh 'Eck mutha I'm not sure about that!!

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all :smile:

It's my first year on CC and it's been thoroughly enjoyable

Must get out on the bike though instead of sitting in front of the lappy ^_^

Chris-H

Über Member
My first yyear here on cc and its the first of many,all your hard work and dedication is truly appreciated Shaun and i wish you and your family a very merry christmas and a prosperous new year :thumbsup:

Top Bottom