Merry Christmas Everyone.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bliip

Merry Christmas everyone. I am sorry to anyone suffering with this virus or any other ailment. Be well, brighter days are ahead.

winjim

Smash the cistern
No guests here and my wife gave me a pair of noise cancelling headphones so I can't even hear most of what's going on in the house. Lovely.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've just been reading my ex wife's Facebook page. She works in Blackburn Asda. According to her 3 members of staff have been either manhandled this week or in one case attacked by customers (along with the verbal abuse) over missing items not on the shelves. Imagine attacking a shop worker because the shelves aren't full of what they want! I hope those responsible have a thoroughly horrible day!!
1640444975943.png

I've just been reading my ex wife's Facebook page. She works in Blackburn Asda. According to her 3 members of staff have been either manhandled this week or in one case attacked by customers (along with the verbal abuse) over missing items not on the shelves. Imagine attacking a shop worker because the shelves aren't full of what they want! I hope those responsible have a thoroughly horrible day!!
View attachment 623546
If it was a pub, there’d be banned. Hope Asda have a similar policy? 😡

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
If it was a pub, there’d be banned. Hope Asda have a similar policy? 😡
I'd say it's also a police matter as well as an Asda matter! Apparently, one male member of staff was slapped hard across the face knocking his glasses off, by a woman who was 'pissed' and kicking off because she couldn't find a certain item. If i was that assaulted member of staff I'd be demanding that my employers contact the police and show them cctv evidence of the assault. A simple still/photo taken from cctv showing her face will get a public response and then they'll have their nasty idiot!

Top Bottom