Migration: Blogs

Shaun

Founder
I've been wrestling with the blog data for a few months now; first with an add-on that wasn't much different to forum posts and secondly with a Wordpress bridge that just won't work fully enough to be practical.

As neither of them are working out I'm going to suspend blog work for now and move on to other things to complete the remaining migration work.

A commercial add-on group are working on a full-featured blog application which I'll review once it has been built, but if they don't finish/release it I will use my backup plan of posting the blog entries into the Riders Tales forum instead (since many of them fall into this category).

Apologies to those who've invested a lot in their CC blogs - rest assured the data is not lost, just temporarily put on hold.

Cheers,
Shaun

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Unfortunately there isn't going to be a decent blog add-on anytime soon so for now I'm going to ask that you write-up your cycling stories into the Rider's Tales forum, and then we'll revisit having blogs on CC once a suitable solution becomes available.

To that end I am going to start copying the previous blog articles over to the Rider's Tales forum over the coming weeks. They'll be dated as of now (rather than the original posting date) which should give newer members an opportunity to read them, and regulars a chance to re-read them. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom