MIND

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
My company picks a new charity to raise money for every year and I am thinking of trying to visit all 29 complexes in Kent on one day on my bike next year. I will start a plot to see if it is doable. Anyone Kent based that might be interested in tagging along? Not planning a head down ar*e up ride though, I want it to be fun.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Have you a route or a list of the towns where they are? Us Kents/Kentish may be able to offer some good route advice if needed.

OP
OP
Oldhippy

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I will let you know, I know Crayford is furthest in one direction and I think Westgate on Sea furthest the other way. I am going to email my AM and ask for a map. Routes would be appreciated, hoping to utilise NCN and countryside as much as possible.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I do a lot of cycling in Kent but ... I don't understand what you mean by "all 29 complexes in Kent " What are they?

I might be interested in tagging along for a bit, and could contribute my routing wisdom (not worth much I'm afraid) ... all depends.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oldhippy

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I do a lot of cycling in Kent but ... I don't understand what you mean by "all 29 complexes in Kent " What are they?

I might be interested in tagging along for a bit, and could contribute my routing wisdom (not worth much I'm afraid) ... all depends.
My company has 29 Retirement places in Kent and I intend to visit them all in a day.

Sharky

Guru
Retirement or residential care homes?

We've had to view a few (not mind) for our daughter, so always interested in care homes.

Unlikely, but let me know when. I'm not far from Crayford, so a possibility to meet up.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
If they all come out to meet you with a tray of tea and biccies, ready for a chat, you won't manage 29 in a day! :smile:

Anyway it sounds fun. Interested in your plans.

Top Bottom