Mirror Blogger slags off cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I haven't got a problem because a lot of what he says is right.

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
hackbike 666 said:
I haven't got a problem because a lot of what he says is right.

Sadly I dont cycle in london so can only go by what I see here in hampshire. If London is anything like here then its all sides at blame for poor road use. :biggrin:

I think he just want's a reaction as they all do.

I think he has forgotten one of the worst things out there motorists with mobile phones/speeding/pulling out blindly.Motorcyclists in bus lanes and also motorcyclists/motorists intimidating cyclists.I could go on like I usually do but I can't be bothered.

Just seen crossing ladies to be equipped with a camera due to aggressive and dangerous motorists.Ironic.

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
hackbike 666 said:
Just seen crossing ladies to be equipped with a camera due to aggressive and dangerous motorists.Ironic.

We've had the crossing ladies with cams in the lolly for a little while now. I find it amazing how some people here will go on about "bl**din paedos" and yet drive at a group of kids crossing braking last second. :biggrin: Anyway, I digress.

snakehips

After many years of working I found myself having to do the same old things over and over again.
I suppose this is the journalistic equivalent. Wherever you work you have to produce some output on a regular basis to satisfy your employers. If you are a journo why not just resurrect and rehash some old crap that seemed to work the last time you trotted it out.
It seems to have worked. We are now discussing this nonentity and his opinions.

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

Top Bottom