Mirror for Dawes Karakum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Monsieur

I'm looking for a mirror to fit the butterfly bars on my Dawes Karakum.

Anyone know of where I can get one from? Most seem to fit on end of straight bars.

Sharky

Guru
Have a look on sjs cycles.

Lots there including his one
http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/m-wave-3d-adjustable-mirror-prod24746/

A colleague at work also uses butterfly bars and he uses a helmet mirror.

Keith

martint235

Dog on a bike
You could try a Bikeeye that fits to the frame although this will be less useful if you're using a large saddlebag.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Zefal spy mirror Excellent omnidirectional field of vision for such a small piece, it will fit anywhere because of its grip and rubber loop mounting system it give a very accurate distance gauge of the view behind, is vibration free and robust enough to survive trips to the floor. Because of its small profile and clever jointing system it will also fold in when parked to be totally unobtrusive. For non straight bars I cannot recommend it highly enough, I even used one mounted round the brake hoods on a drop bar bike.

The benefit of the rubber loop attachment is also the only drawback if you want a fit & forget mirror, it makes it easily removable. I did away with the rubber and permanantly attached mine by making a hole in the plastic mount front and back and using a cable tie through them and round the bar to hold it securely and with a little more security.

Top Bottom