Moaning b@$£@*d - no wonder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

djb1971

Legendary Member
I was supposed to be going on a weekend tour of Wales starting this Friday and returning on Monday. Basically heading to Barmouth and having pootle about then returning home. Due to a couple of large last minute jobs that some d!ckhead forgot to order, that will take me 3 weeks to complete I've had to cancel my trip :smile:

I flogged some bits on ebay a couple of weeks ago and half of them have gone missing, even with tracking numbers/recorded. I'm p!55ed off trying to sort them out :angry::angry:

When returning home from work today I had a pain in my left foot. After removing the sock I was amazed to see my big toe nail hanging on by a tiny flap of skin. How the **** that happened is anyones guess, I was even wearing steelies. I've stuck it back on with a plaster in the hope it will adhere to my toe again ;) but now I know the reason why my foot was hurting it hurts even more :angry::angry::angry:

I've also just dropped a big chunk of grapefruit onto my keyboard and its all ran between the keys. Look what happens when I try to wipe it off

dcjvfgevh;ajncv vjehva;l/snsfhazjbcalsehjhgvcbh

see, it's still there :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Mortiroloboy

U.N.L.U.C.K.Y.;)

Cubist

Still wavin'
Serves you right for eating grapefruit. Sorry to pick on you when you're already having a bad day, but I was sympathetic until you said grapefruit. Nasty little yellow bleeders. Burn them all.;)

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
Thanks ;)

Even the wife hasn't given me any sympathy, she's annoyed I'll be hanging around all weekend :angry:

Cubist, it was a pink one if that makes it more bearable :smile:

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
This may make you realise why I was eating it....

Chocolate & chilli flavour crisps xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(xx(;)

I would honestly rather lick my dogs ar5e. My darling wife gave me a bag tonight and I can't get rid of the taste. I should have known they were crap when she was freely offering them :smile:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
what flavour is your dog's arse?

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
alecstilleyedye]what flavour [I]is[/I said:
your dog's arse?

smokey bacon (ish):biggrin: but loads better than chocochillixx(

Keith Oates said:
the nail will NOT stick back onto the toe, so take it off completely now

I really am too scared to pull the last flappy bit off :ohmy:[/I]

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
djb1971 said:
When returning home from work today I had a pain in my left foot. After removing the sock I was amazed to see my big toe nail hanging on by a tiny flap of skin. How the **** that happened is anyones guess, I was even wearing steelies. I've stuck it back on with a plaster in the hope it will adhere to my toe again ;) but now I know the reason why my foot was hurting it hurts even more :biggrin::angry::biggrin:
Pleaser refer to the blu-tack thread :smile:

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
Cubist said:
Use your teeth. It may take away the taste of the grapefruit.

eeeeewwwwwwwhhhhhh, that's just dirty xx(

Fnaar said:
Pleaser refer to the blu-tack thread

Good idea.

I only have white tack, I know it's inferior to blutack by colour alone but it's all I've got. I will try it tonight if I can remove the plaster. I could live with the nail being slightly proud of my toe :biggrin:

You'll get a fungal nail unless you get it sealed against nasties. I don't know how that could be done, but I'd ask a nurse-type person. I ripped my big toe nail partly off when moving a bike (wearing open sandals) so it sort of hinged, but still attached firmly. I have the legacy still, despite weekly application of fungus killer. The other methods advised by GP (oral dose of something powerful) had very sudden, unwanted side effects.....

Top Bottom