Moda bikes. Anyone have any experience of them?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reece

Veteran
Looking at getting a new road bike. A lbs near me stocks these moda bikes but just wondering if anyone owns one or can share some experience of them. I've read a few Internet reviews on them and seem to get good things said.

Looking at these as been offered 15% discount and want something a bit different.

Appreciate any info you can give.

my lad rides a Moda Major 650c and I know a few people who also own the youth bikes, and a few who ride the adult bikes too. No complaints from me, or anyone else. Moda themselves are a good bunch and well worth supporting, IMO...

C7KEN

Über Member
I have a Moda Alto hybrid and love it. The frame is made in asia but to a very high standard (neat welding etc) the components are high spec and its assembled in the UK. everything works faultlessly, it looks good too with its micro metalic orange/red and white paintwork, maybe I have the only one in Spain and like you I want to be different, my bike is greatly admired by many people and several have commented on its looks, I have no regrets buying it in the UK and bringing it over here to Spain.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
A lad in the club has a nice looking Moda road bike and Noodley had the track bike (since sold it).

The Moda TT bike, as far as I know is the same frame as the PX Stealth, but painted up different and the price hiked! I would not be surprised if the same could be said for most of their bikes, i.e. non-unique frames but painted up and sold at a higher price. But they are good bikes as far as I know.

OP
OP
Reece

Reece

Veteran
Thanks for the replies.

I'm looking at the Moda Tempo. It's and Alu frame with carbon forks and kitted out with 105. RRP is £1399 and ill be getting it for £1190 after my discount. There is a few places online that state cheaper but I'd rather support my lbs and also the. Can go try for size and comfort etc.

Top Bottom