More drafting.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
behind, then past, the porsche, glorious:biggrin:

But I have a small confession to make, there's a sneaking part of me that, as long as you didn't hurt yourself or your bike, would be amused if you rear ended whilst drafting:blush: I'm just waiting for the video where all is smooth, then the brake lights come on and the camera truly rolls:biggrin:

Oh don't worry this happened a few times in the past :biggrin:. The worst one was a van with no working brake lights!!! I hit that one fairly hard! I could see right over the top of the Porsche so it was reasonably safe. Although if he had wanted to be right c*nt he could have just slammed the brakes on for a laugh!!

thomas

the tank engine
MacBludgeon said:
behind, then past, the porsche, glorious:biggrin:

But I have a small confession to make, there's a sneaking part of me that, as long as you didn't hurt yourself or your bike, would be amused if you rear ended whilst drafting:blush: I'm just waiting for the video where all is smooth, then the brake lights come on and the camera truly rolls:biggrin:

There was a video somewhere of someone hitting a bus at like 5 mph...quite funny - guy buckled his wheel. Anyone know the link?

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Is EdinburghFixed (videographer of the bus head-butt) on here ?

(Considering the force and speed with which I hit the back of that car on Ferry Road last year, I'm even more amazed that my Mavic Aksium front wheel remained perfectly true after seeing what a low-speed whack did to this guy's bike !!)

Top Bottom