I am thinking of buying one of these.Has anyone used these? and what do you think?:evil:
K KRUSSELL Guru Location Wellingborough 25 Oct 2012 #1 I am thinking of buying one of these.Has anyone used these? and what do you think?
Scruffmonster Guru Location London/Kent 25 Oct 2012 #2 KRUSSELL said: I am thinking of buying one of these.Has anyone used these? and what do you think? Click to expand... If Garmin made it, it'd be excellent. It's on the cusp of brilliance, but falls short in every area. I'd rather have a Garmin and an iPod Nano if you had to have a bluetooth music player.
KRUSSELL said: I am thinking of buying one of these.Has anyone used these? and what do you think? Click to expand... If Garmin made it, it'd be excellent. It's on the cusp of brilliance, but falls short in every area. I'd rather have a Garmin and an iPod Nano if you had to have a bluetooth music player.
OP OP K KRUSSELL Guru Location Wellingborough 6 Nov 2012 #3 Hi Scruffmonster, Thanks for that. I think I will go for the Garmin ta