Motogp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Red17

Veteran
Motogp kicks off in Quatar this weekend. Really looking forward to seeing how Marquez gets on with the Ducati, and whether he can still compete with the youngsters.

I'm expecting another Ducati domination, but so many fast riders it's still promising some spectacular racing.

Would be good to see some of the other manufacturers taking a step up this year.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I used to quite enjoy these competitions but haven't viewed for a few years. As it's Quatar I certainly wont be watching this one.

OP
OP
R

Red17

Veteran
Not sure that mainstream media has ever shown any interest since the days of Barry Sheene regardless of British riders.

A shame in my opinion as the quality of riders throughout the field has probably never been higher, with a lot of spectacular racing over the last few seasons.

presta

Guru
Bike racing isn't something I've ever followed, but I like to 'dip in' occasionally. More entertaining than F1 cars if anything, as they don't appear to go around on rails like the cars. I went to the 'Transatlantic Challenge' at Castle Donnington once, back in the days of Randy Mamola and Kenny Roberts. That was a good day out. I went to Snetterton with my boss once to watch him race his bike, and being one of the competitors' hangers-on I got to watch from the pit lane on that occasion.

AlanW

Guru
Great racing wasn't it and good to see MM back in the thick of it, until he binned it of course!!

Top Bottom