Mountain bike wheels to "give away"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
A pair of MTB wheels. Taken off a Decathlon mountain bike that had a broken frame a few years back. Silver alloy, Rigida rims, unbranded alloy hubs, Shimano freehub. A bit dusty from years in the loft. Rim tape included.One skewer missing. No broken or loose spokes. I have not remounted them to check how true they are but think they are fine. WOuld be ideal for a 26" commuter or general workhorse of some type

Initially I would like to offer them COLLECTION only in Winchester. If that fails I may consider posting at your expense but boxing up wheels is hassle. I am away Mon - Weds next week so if not gone by then I will relist as postable.

Although I am giving them away I would like to invite the "winner" to make a donation to a charity event I am doing. Happy to leave you to donate whatever you fancy! http://www.justgiving.com/julian-the-ironman

Jay

PpPete

Legendary Member
Yes please! I have an MTB frame in the garage sans wheels - from helping another CCer clear out his garage, so have been on the lookout for some wheels. Will p m you my contact details and hopefully arrange to pick them up this weekend.

Top Bottom