Mozilla Firefox 3.0.10 ropey today...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

I recon that Firefox issues are probably caused by conflicts with Vista when Vista updates something or other. Just a hunch. Seems fair to blame Vista, because it so often is Vista!

You're not even using Vista are you?....

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
3.0.10 works fine here. 3.0.2 had a lot of problems though.

D

Deleted member 1258

Mr Pig said:
I recon that Firefox issues are probably caused by conflicts with Vista when Vista updates something or other. Just a hunch. Seems fair to blame Vista, because it so often is Vista!

No I am using Ubuntu, and very good it is to. :biggrin:

earth

Last night I left my PC to shutdown. Still on this morning. Then I found it was completely unusable. 100% CPU all the time, even after a reboot.

Checked the service packs installed and the latest was installed on the 18th - Medcia Centre update. Unistalled it and normal service is resumed.

I think I may go the full monty now and uninstall Windows altogether. Linux here we come. The only thing I use Windows for is playing games - about all its good for really but my current PC does not have the grunt to play anything from this millenium. So there's nothing left that I need Windows for.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I find it does that occasionally under XP but never have that problem under Ubuntu...

earth

Ironically my PC restarted itself half way through a epic rant on Microsoft.

Reason: downloaded another service pack - no doubt the one I removed yesterday. Now its busy churning through my HD as usual. Locking while I type. When are they going to fix Windoze inablilty to multitask I/O? But then again Windows is not famed for multitasking - I mean co-operative??? Has no one at Microsoft every heard of preemptive??? Old billy boy must have gone the university of life I guess.

Radius

SHREDDER
And this is why I disable Windows automatic update!

OP
OP
Maz

Maz

Guru
Mr Pig said:

No. Using XP. Using IE7 now.

Top Bottom