Muvi/MD80 Mini camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
I dropped my helmet on to my camera yesterday. Didn't think much about it at the time as the battery was flat so couldn't check anything. After I recharged it it turned on OK, but wouldn't turn off.
I dismantled it and found that the circuit board had moved slightly so that the micro switches didn't line up with the buttons. Reseated it and it all works fine again.
Now I just need to get the alinement right. I have 30 minutes of Essex potholes and road markings and 45 minutes of lamposts, trees and the changing clouds :laugh:

mr_cellophane said:
I dropped my helmet on to my camera yesterday. Didn't think much about it at the time as the battery was flat so couldn't check anything. After I recharged it it turned on OK, but wouldn't turn off.
I dismantled it and found that the circuit board had moved slightly so that the micro switches didn't line up with the buttons. Reseated it and it all works fine again.
Now I just need to get the alinement right. I have 30 minutes of Essex potholes and road markings and 45 minutes of lamposts, trees and the changing clouds :laugh:

Send the pothole video to the council. That should keep them busy! :laugh::evil:

Top Bottom