My band on the interweb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wot you need is a spoons player son;)

Add an extra depth.

Mr Pig

Very good!

You guys are both musically accomplished as individuals and tight as a group. Nice sound and style with enough going on to keep me interested, if I saw your CD in a shop I'd by it.

I think you definitely got what it takes to sell records. Who produces the music? I think the songs could do with being restructured a little, a bit leaner to begin with and more intensity towards the end, but they're not exactly rubbish now. You guys are really close, could your singer learn to yell/scream a bit? ;0) A little bit of aggression will go a long way, it's just slightly too nicey-nicey at the mo.

The dead stop in the middle of Local Pub is very lame and destroys they flow of the song "Hey dudes, why don't we get slightly less pedestrian?". No. I'd bin that and do a proper fill/transition. Maybe take it down then bring the upbeat section in with a rising solo? I don't know, but the talky bit sucks.

Thundercloud could be pretty epic, kinda reminds me of Kevin McDermott, is that fair? Whatever, I think you guys have a future :0) Bet you sound good live.

Mr Pig

Where are you now? Is this a career or a hobby?

Mr Pig said:
Where are you now? Is this a career or a hobby?

Just a hobby, really. We've all settled into a firmly middle class lifestyle now ... own homes, mortgages, rent, that sort of thing. If we were in our twenties and all living in one dilapidated house in London we might be able to take it somewhere! It's good fun though, and we're gradually acquiring a following.

Mr Pig

Rhythm Thief said:
Just a hobby, really. We've all settled into a firmly middle class lifestyle now ...

Fair enough. You should ignore half of what I said! ;0) If you guys like what you're doing then why change a thing. I just wish half of the outfits that infect the airwaves had a fraction of the talent that you guys have. Respect.

Top Bottom