my first 60 of the year.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
work this out.

according to my GPS i did it at an average of 14.5mph and it took 3hours 55mins.

that's not right is it??? ;)

i did burn 3000 calories tho :biggrin:

tomorrow i can stuff my face. :blush:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
oops my mistake, i remember now, i forgot to turn my computer on for the first 3 miles. that's be it then ! Doh!

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
yea, i must admit, considering i haven't cycled since last October (when i crashed my car) and only started a couple of weeks ago, i'm quite pleased with that time. Got my first ever 100 miler in two weeks (have cycled to Paris but never done a whole 100 miles in one day before)

minor dehydration headache when i got back, not helped by the fact that i waited around for a couple of hours for friends to come in who were doing the 100 miler, and didn't take any paracetamol so ended up with a blinder of a headache by the time i got home. note to self: get some pills and put em in my saddle bag.

I did my longest ride of the year so far 89 miles, the Garmin says 85 but I done similar with the GPS, stopped it (garmin) for a break and forgot to start again until 8.5 miles later ;) The cateye says it was 14.7mph for the 89 miles, it auto starts/ stops, I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached to my shoulder's :blush:. I felt a little dehydrated too but in my case I think its due to a little sun burn, is summer finally here?

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
i've just discovered i've developed the most ridiculous suntan. i had a long sleeve top on and pulled the sleeves up coz i was hot... and i now have a suntan [well, burn!] up to my mid forearm. suppose i'm stuck with that all year now! and one arm is worse than the other!

Dave5N

Über Member
Well done but...

You don't need paracetamol, you need water. Lots of it.

Until (please forgive the indelicacy) your output is consistently clear.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Dave5N said:
Well done but...

You don't need paracetamol, you need water. Lots of it.

Until (please forgive the indelicacy) your output is consistently clear.

i get what you mean :biggrin:

everyone is laughing at my "suntan" :smile:

Top Bottom