My garden

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It is a small garden manga - it's just that I was using a big camera! Morning sun was at the far end and evening sun flooded the back of the house.
As usual (for me), it is a small space, confounded by huge plants - on purpose - like Gunnera...
Gunnera%20Manicata.JPG

huge 'Scotch Thistles', high bamboo and, well, all sorts of stuff really - mothing predictable...oh - and the New Zealand Flax -Phormium tenax - massive pods when it flowers, in a spectacular colouring.

Aperitif said:
confounded by huge plants - on purpose - like Gunnera...
Gunnera%20Manicata.JPG

huge 'Scotch Thistles', high bamboo and, well, all sorts of stuff really - mothing predictable...

That's bloody rhubarb, Ap!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Aperitif said:
It is a small garden manga - it's just that I was using a big camera! Morning sun was at the far end and evening sun flooded the back of the house.
As usual (for me), it is a small space, confounded by huge plants - on purpose - like Gunnera...
Gunnera%20Manicata.JPG

huge 'Scotch Thistles', high bamboo and, well, all sorts of stuff really - mothing predictable...

I predict that moths would like it. :laugh::angry::blush::biggrin:

mangaman

Very cleverly designed then Aperitif - looks like a biggish garden - probably looks bigger than it is due to the the curves and the planting - I like it.

Globalti

Legendary Member
What a contrast! Garden 1, neat, tidy but sadly sterile and garden 2, a glorious profusion of stuff bursting with fecundity.

Top Bottom