My Tifosi Classic restomod

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How it started:

17192569_10212635926515595_2664644292394939906_o.jpg

How it went:

28167388_10216011252936646_8919974484769747520_n.jpg

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
And now:

DSC_0681.JPG

DSC_0682.JPG

All Campagnolo. Mostly Centaur Centenary. I foolishly bought the chainset cheap ten years ago or more and then the brakes, and then you know. Ebay. Running it 9 speed because, to quote the great Bob Roll: ''Nine is fine'' - and all the other bikes are nine. Waiting for a rear brake cable barrel adjuster to arrive before I can call it finished. Bar tape is reflective. Very groovy to look at from behind a headlight. Horribly slippery to hold on to. I ground the rear mudguard eyes off it because it'll never wear a mudguard. Zero clearance with these 28c tyres. The original fork is detestable, but I have a nice handmade lugged 531 fork to go on it when I've got around to brazing the drop-outs back in (after shortening it to fit this wheel/brake dimension).

Last edited:

Jameshow

Veteran
And now:

View attachment 668457

View attachment 668458

All Campagnolo. Mostly Centaur Centenary. I foolishly bought the chainset cheap ten years ago or more and then the brakes, and then you know. Ebay. Running it 9 speed because, to quote the great Bob Roll: ''Nine is fine'' - and all the other bikes are nine. Waiting for a rear brake cable barrel adjuster to arrive before I can call it finished. Bar tape is reflective. Very groovy to look at from behind a headlight. Horribly slippery to hold on to. I ground the rear mudguard eyes off it because it'll never wear a mudguard. Zero clearance with these 28c tyres. The original fork is detestable, but I have a nice handmade lugged 531 fork to go on it when I've got around to brazing the drop-outs back in (after shortening it to fit this wheel/brake dimension).

Do you take commissions.

You could upgrade my winter bike next spring?!

Gunk

Guru
And now:

View attachment 668457

View attachment 668458

That’s lovely

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
Do you take commissions.

You could upgrade my winter bike next spring?!

Yes I do!

Top Bottom