Myrider bike speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I dont , but i presume it would be for use on private land :blink:

Sharky

Guru
Think you asking on the wrong forum. The majority on here are happy pedalling or happy with the e-assist up to the legal limit,

toffee

Guru
Does anyone know how to speed hack/increase a myrider one bike
Actually yes you can do it in the settings if I remember correctly. But it's not really the type of bike to be going much faster than the limit of 25kph. The battery will also run out a lot faster and pedalling without the battery will be very hard work unless on the flat.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I'm sure Mirider would know but higher than the recommended speed, 16" wheels and what looks like sharp steering might not be good for your health as well as attracting not so admiring glances from the local constabulary.

toffee

Guru
Unless its used on private land :okay:
What private land got to do about about the bike. My comment is the style of bike and the 16 inch wheels.

I have one and I know how it handles at speed.

Reactions: mjr

toffee

Guru
do you mean apart from the fact that it would be illegal to use anywhere else other than with permission on private land
I never mentioned private land :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. I just stated that 25kph is adequate for the type of bike it is. Feel free to do what you want.

I dont see why your getting defensive , i never said you mentioned private land , i was merely pointing it out , for the benefit of the op, i just dont get why you take it personal but whatever , knock yourself out , and i do feel free to do whatever i want, have a good christmas, i have more important things to get on with.

Top Bottom