Naked 'ambition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Oh please Yenners........I hope this is not the start of a "What do you, look like naked" threadxx(

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Gerry Attrick said:
Oh please Yenners........I hope this is not the start of a "What do you, look like naked" threadxx(

It'd only get Patrick excited as well as all those who lust after Cathryn.

bonj2

there's nothing that bores me more than these BBC-tries-to-psychoanalyze-the-population articles. Just give us a bullet point summary of your findings can't you instead of rambling, and if you can't do that, probably because you havent' actually managed to draw any conclusions, then then stick to news for gods sake.

Abitrary

bonj said:
there's nothing that bores me more than these BBC-tries-to-psychoanalyze-the-population articles. Just give us a bullet point summary of your findings can't you instead of rambling, and if you can't do that, probably because you havent' actually managed to draw any conclusions, then then stick to news for gods sake.

can you give me a bullet point summary of what his thread is so far and what you are arguing about?

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Abitrary said:
can you give me a bullet point summary of what his thread is so far and what you are arguing about?

Your real bad you abs - :blush:

Top Bottom