Nalini Six Panel Bib Shorts - anyone got these?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I bought them when they were reduced before and ok they're not as good as my pairs costing four times more but they're certainly not 4 times worse, for what you get, relative to price they're good value IMO.

GrahamG

Guru
I bought a pair of the non-bibs for touring (tend to be casually dressed and use as undershorts on tour) but not tried them yet, jumped at the price now that dhb's have gone up in price a fair bit.

buddha

Veteran
Hmm no S/M/L sizes to choose from. Do I go for my actual waist size or the size I wish I was?:biggrin:

manalog

Über Member
I bought 2 last year they were about £15, they are OK for commuting not the best quality but OK. My waist is size 32 and bought size 5 and it feels loose around the shoulders but then again Im only 5'5". I dont think they are worth £30 RRP. The Decathlon ones are much better quality I think its the Tribord brand and they cost £19.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
manalog said:
I bought 2 last year they were about £15, they are OK for commuting not the best quality but OK. My waist is size 32 and bought size 5 and it feels loose around the shoulders but then again Im only 5'5". I dont think they are worth £30 RRP. The Decathlon ones are much better quality I think its the Tribord brand and they cost £19.

thanks for that - received mine this a.m. - usual excellent service from PBK. I ordered size 5 too - am also 5'5", and usually wear 30" waist trousers (snug!). Tried them on and they feel spot on - but then I am short of leg and long of body :girl:. Havent had a chance to try them yet - heavy snow today - it may be a month or two, but at the price paid they look to be very good value. Don't Nalini (or parent company) make kit for a number of the pro teams?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
They seem like a bargain... might get some... but just looked at their sizing chart... who in the name of gawd has a waistline of just 20 inches? :biggrin:

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Fnaar said:
They seem like a bargain... might get some... but just looked at their sizing chart... who in the name of gawd has a waistline of just 20 inches? :biggrin:

- very much younger persons, perhaps?

Garz

Squat Member
I think I got these last sale too. They are my weakest pair of bibs, my only gripe is the shoulder strap (left side) tends to slacken and try coming off where on my same sized other brands don't do this. I have now relegated them to my chief turbo session bibs but for the price your paying they are indeed a bargain!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
youngoldbloke said:
- very much younger persons, perhaps?

Fair enough! And Audrey Hepburn, apparently. :tongue:

audreyhepburn1.jpg

I got a pair of these yesterday. For reference I got size 6 and I'm 6'1" and a 33/34" waist - wouldn't want a smaller size.

At ~£13 you can't really complain but I would have been disappointed had I paid the (alleged) ~£30 rrp.

Top Bottom