Need some recommendations for new Kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Downward

Guru
Hi,
I am going to order some new kit via Cyclescheme as some of it is well over 5 years old now.
1. Helmet - Chose the Popero III
2. Bag - I currently have a Knog courier type bag with 2 compartments - It was waterproof but it's lost some effectiveness and the 2 zips have broke. I can fit into it 1 pair of shoes, Shirt, Trousers at a stretch and it has an outside pocket for Mobile phone which is great. I could do with one simialr size able to fit in 1 pair of shoes, Shirt, trousers, and a Document wallet for work. Must be fully waterproof as this is used all year around.
3. Gloves - Had the Endura waterproof long winter gloves since 2009 - £25 from new. Waterproof yes - Not warm though under 5 degrees but too warm in summer rain. Ideally need maybe 2 pairs - 1 all year round waterproof and 1 Winter warm gloves.
4. Lights - I bought some cheap 1200 lumens off Amazon which laster a year until the wires came apart. Probably get another rear Smart 1 watt but want something robust to be used through the dark season for the front.
Thanks

OP
OP
Downward

Downward

Guru
Well in the end went for some Sealskinz liners and All weather gloves, Lezyne Shoulder Bag, Smarttouch framebag, 2 pairs of Altura Winter Longs and a water bottle. Got a free Helmet too - Works out at £7.79 per month out of my salary for 18 months

Top Bottom