New Bike ~ Yippee!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

Lol.

Is it an aluminium model? My sister got a Giant Escape recently, it's very light for the price and spec. Nice ride too. I also hand-weighed a standard-spec aluminium Defy 2 at my work's bike shed the other day and was startled by how light it was - much lighter than the carbon Ribble Gran Fondo next to it.

Stu

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
Lol.

Is it an aluminium model? My sister got a Giant Escape recently, it's very light for the price and spec. Nice ride too. I also hand-weighed a standard-spec aluminium Defy 2 at my work's bike shed the other day and was startled by how light it was - much lighter than the carbon Ribble Gran Fondo next to it.

Stu

It is the alloy one and as you say nice and light, plus the finish is very good.. :smile:

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
Nice bike..did you get this from wiggle..so tempted to treat myself to the same.

Hi Deano..
I did look at Wiggle and for the UK they were about the cheapest, but I got mine over here in Spain at a shop called Dr Bikes in Granada even allowing for the exchange rate @ 1.20 euro I payed £780.. so a good price I thought. :thumbsup:

Crosstrailer

Lovely bike

I have to also say that this is the first time I have read or heard the word yippee in about 20 years LOL

Top Bottom