New bike!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Seigi

So, we went down to the LBS, and I was pretty set on getting the Giant Defy 4 but to my disappointment there was no more left in XL and apparently Giant weren't making any more, but instead he offered me a Giant Defy 3 to which I "Ummed" and "ahhed" as it would mean spending extra. But to get a feel for the bike he let me test ride it in the local car park (Really trusting, let me go out there myself unattended) and I loved it. It was so much more smoother than a MTB, and was lighter underneath me.

Got back to the store and I was like "I like it...I want it", and we managed to haggle him down to £550 (same price as Defy 4, so better bike with carbon forks for the same price :biggrin:). I haven't got the bike just yet, picking it up on Monday, to where my grandfather who know's the owner (his son runs the shop now), is going to try and haggle some mudguards and panniers for me as well ;3

Looking forward to Monday now, I just pray it's a nice day for my first ride!

Will get some pictures up once I get it.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Good deal. Don't forget to post some pictures in the pictures section when up get it :smile:

festival

Über Member
Well done.

the defy range is excellent, they ride like a good road bike, but more comfortable. You will apprieciate the carbon forks on the defy 3

Top Bottom