New decals?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
No doubt this has been asked before,many times, but i cant find a thread,is there anyone who sells original bike decals,i'm after some Dawes decals for the tandem,i'm going to get it repainted in the future so starting to stock up on parts in preperation.Cheers.

davester65

Growing Old is Compulsory...Growing Up is Optional
You're right, it gets asked quite often ^_^

try here

http://www.hlloydcycles.com/

after which you'll then have to download their PDF stocklist (2 available, 1 for manufacturer decals the other for Reynolds decals)

I have seen other threads on here about Dawes....apparently it's difficult to pinpoint the year of manufacture, so getting the period correct decals may be a bit of a task!
Hope this helps :thumbsup:

PS I tried to upload the stocklist PDF's onto here but the files are too big.

No doubt this has been asked before,many times, but i cant find a thread,is there anyone who sells original bike decals,i'm after some Dawes decals for the tandem,i'm going to get it repainted in the future so starting to stock up on parts in preperation.Cheers.

which one are you looking for Chris? i am after the seat tube copy of the head badge if you want to double up on an order, H Lloyds want a set up cost for producing one. let me know if your interested. the one i am after is shown in the picture below.

imag0010-jpg.14633.jpg

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
which one are you looking for Chris? i am after the seat tube copy of the head badge if you want to double up on an order, H Lloyds want a set up cost for producing one. let me know if your interested. the one i am after is shown in the picture below.

imag0010-jpg.14633.jpg
My head badge is different from that one although i must say yours is far nicer than mine,mine is just bold letters spelling Dawes,if you get a price i may well be interested,the one i cant find though is "Horizon".

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
if yoiu know the type set, can you get it done at a signwriters?
That's the next option.

Top Bottom