New discovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I was in tesco on saturday and noticed a triple CD for £3.00 by John Denver. I bought it and started to listen to it on the car on my way back. I had forgotten what a great artist he was and really enjoy it. His voice is crystal clear and his songs are very pleasant to listen to. Glad i bought it now to re-discover a talented singer who died too young.

I was in tesco on saturday and noticed a triple CD for £3.00 by John Denver. I bought it and started to listen to it on the car on my way back. I had forgotten what a great artist he was and really enjoy it. His voice is crystal clear and his songs are very pleasant to listen to. Glad i bought it now to re-discover a talented singer who died too young.
I was brought up on JD (as he is known in this family) and Abba... I had all his CD's (I know), though only 17 of them are ripped to my iTunes account(!) and went to one of his concerts on his 25th Anniversary tour (in Blackpool). Personally I prefer his earlier work though, but that might be something to do with growing up in the 70's!
Glad you enjoyed him enough to say so. Yeh - that may not sound so good! :whistle:
Glad you enjoyed his songs enough to let us all know! Yep that's better.:laugh:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Charlie Rich had the right idea when it came to JD's CMA award in the early 70s, he set fire to it, sorry fans but I'm with Charlie, that's country my ass!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358202758.912829.jpg

The Jogger

Legendary Member
I thought you had just bought a nice Land Rover, imagine my terminology when I realised it was a thread about JD ...............:sad:

Top Bottom